Learn to bake this classic teatime treat.
Learn step-by-step with me on this class to bake buns of enriched dough swirled around a spiced filling of dried fruit.
Suitable for beginners onwards.
What you’ll learn:
- The key ingredients and equipment you need to bake Chelsea Buns
- How to make an enriched dough by adding milk and eggs to your dough
- The best place to rise your dough
- How to shape your Chelsea Buns
- Baking your Chelsea Buns to create a soft, golden-brown crust
What’s included in your class:
- A printable recipe to use at home
- A step-by-step video guide with captions that you can pause and rewind as you bake along at home
- Access 24/7 to these materials – bake along at a time to suit you
Complete your details below and click ‘Buy Now’ to start baking your own delicious Chelsea Buns (payment taken on next page).