Bring the taste of the Mediterranean into your home by making your own soft ciabatta loaves.
Learn the traditional two-stage technique that give this Italian classic its light airy crumb.
Suitable for beginners onwards, follow along step-by-step to bake your own ciabatta.
What you’ll learn:
- The key ingredients and equipment you’ll need to bake ciabatta
- The two stage bread making technique that uses an overnight pre-dough
- How to mix and knead a very wet dough
- Shaping your dough to achieve a light, airy crumb
- Baking your loaf to achieve a soft, golden crust
What’s included in your class:
- A printable recipe to use at home
- A step-by-step video guide you can pause and rewind as you bake along at home
- Access to these materials 24/7 – bake at a time that suits you
Complete your details below and click ‘Buy Now’ to begin baking your own ciabatta at home (payment taken on next page).