A traditional Easter treat, these buns are sweetly spiced and packed with dried fruit.
They’re delicious both toasted or when freshly baked and slathered in butter.
Start today and learn to bake your own hot cross buns.
What you’ll learn:
- The key ingredients and equipment you’ll need to bake hot cross buns
- How to mix and knead a dough enriched with eggs and butter
- Where to rise your dough – and how long to leave it for
- How to shape your dough and decorate with the traditional cross
- The best way to get a great bake
What’s included in the class:
- A printable recipe for you to use at home
- A step-by-step video guide for you to pause and rewind whilst baking along at home
- Access 24/7 to these materials – bake along at a time to suit you
Start baking your own hot cross buns today. Fill out your details below and click ‘Buy Now’ (payment taken on next page).