Originating in Milan, Italy, panettone is the classic Italian Christmas centrepiece.
A buttery, light, citrus-flavoured crumb packed with dried fruit under a dome-shaped crust.
Bake your own panettone for the perfect gift or to enjoy at home with friends and family.
Get started today with this online class.
What you’ll learn:
- The ingredients and equipment required to bake a panettone
- How to mix and knead a dough enriched with sugar, butter and eggs
- The best place to rise your dough – and for how long
- How to shape your dough to achieve the classic domed panettone shape
- How to get the best bake on your panettone
What’s included in the class:
- A printable recipe to use at home
- A step-by-step video guide that you can pause and rewind whilst you bake along at home
- Access 24/7 to these materials so you can bake along at a time to suit you
Start baking your own panettone today. Fill out your details below and click ‘Buy Now’ (payment taken on next page).