Want to wow family and friends with this delightful festive bread?
Stollen is the classic Christmas treat. A buttery dough studded with dried fruit and a centre of sweet marzipan.
Learn to bake your own in this fun, relaxed recorded online class.
What you’ll learn:
- The key ingredients and equipment you need to bake a festive stollen
- How to mix and knead a dough enriched with butter and eggs
- The best place to rise your dough – and how long to leave it
- How to shape your stollen, including getting that marzipan centre
- Getting the best bake on your loaf to create a delightful centrepiece
What’s included in the class:
- A printable recipe to use at home
- A step-by-step video guide that you can pause and rewind whilst you bake along at home
- Access 24/7 to these materials so that you can bake at a time to suit you
Ready to bake your own festive centrepiece panettone? Complete the form below and click ‘Buy Now’ (payment taken on the next page).